The high population growth, the contamination of surface and ground sources, as well as the long periods of drought, has caused treated wastewater to be returned to the environment is considered and reused.
In HIDROSOLUCION, through reengineering processes, we design systems to reuse the domestic and / or residential water as well as the industrial ones, with the end of turning them into zero discharge.
Properly treated water may be several, including:
- Irrigation of ornamental gardens with treated water, creating green areas in arid areas, with the added advantage that this water is rich in nutrients such as nitrogen and phosphorus, which favor the growth of vegetation.
- Irrigation of parks with treated water, creating green areas in arid zones, with the added advantage that this water is rich in nutrients such as nitrogen and phosphorus, which favor the growth of vegetation.
- Filling of artificial lakes for ornamental lakes, making new landscapes and bringing life with it.
- Water for reservoirs, when reusing the resource.
- Water for cooling, for industries, hotels and others.
- Water for boiler feed, for hotel and other industries.
- Water of industrial processes
- Fire water
- Metal Cooling
- Irrigation of golf courses
- Irrigation of cemeteries
- Agricultural irrigation
- Rainwater harvesting: Hydrosolution designs and builds rainwater harvesting systems to prevent flooding and at the same time supplies solid waste separation units from the sewage system to clean the rainwater from the contaminants it has.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.